Why Choose Me for Medical Projects?
Outstanding translation quality for medical projects should be undoubtedly supported by solid knowledge and work experience in this industry. This is exactly where I build up my strength since I once received my bachelor degree of Clinical pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics from the university and then worked for China's medical publishing house, This way, I have already accumulated enough corresponding knowledge and translated from English into Chinese Simplified a considerable number of projects, some of which are listed below. The total translated to date is in excess of 400,000 words.
Major Medical Projects
- A Practical Approach to the Science of Ayurveda. Book about traditional Indian Medicine. Translated in 2014. About 100,000 words.
- Validation/Verification of analytical chemical tests methods-methodology for NOVACAP. Approx 85,000 words.
- Website translation for Atlantic Spine Center (Click here). About 70,000+ words
- Ongoing assignments for University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. 40,000 + words already
- Shared Decision-making of medical procedures for Bupa. approx. 30,000 words
- MFS total solutions for aging populous. Over 25,000 words.